Five things that are making me smile at the moment ♥
01. Everything Christmas related. Helped my mom wrap presents & tested out some of the desserts she was making yesterday - i'm getting so impatient!
02. My red cardigan. Have been wearing this baby a ton lately, i absolutely adore it. My grandma gave it to me as well, so it's that bit more special :)
03. PLAID. I swear at least 100 people wear some type of plaid to school everyday - top, pajama pants (yep, people actually wear those to my school), shoes, anything. I don't know if i'm the only one who feels this way, but there's just something about a guy in plaid that makes me melt... *sigh*
04. Pretty pink, flattering nail polish. This color is OPI's Got a Date To-Knight & it has got to be one of my favorite shades ever. I think it goes really well with my skin tone, and although it may not suit this season entirely, i'm considering it to be quite neutral for me as it's light & basically my skintone.
05. Cold Desert by Kings of Leon. Probably one of my favorite songs by them, and the live version they performed at the O2 Arena in London is too good, better than the album version in my opinion.
Hope you're all having a lovely start to your week,