|Apparently my arm/hand/whatever likes to make an appearance in all my photos!|
|I'd been taking a little break from eyeshadow, simply wearing liquid liner & mascara, but i've rediscovered my love for it!|
top - H&M
white tank - American Eagle
shoes - Forever 21
sunglasses - thrift
01. As some of you may or may not know, today - thirty years ago - was the day John Lennon was murdered. I wasn't aware of this until Jac Vanek tweeted about it, but i thought i'd dedicate this little outfit of the day post to him. He was an incredible artist and an inspiration to many. He also (to my knowledge) kind of popularized the silouette of the sunglasses i'm wearing with this outfit! The definitely don't suit me as well as they did him, but they have a great vintage feel & are a nice little tribute to him. I'll leave you to listen to one of most well-known songs, Imagine. Rest in Peace John ♥
02. I have YET to start my English essay! (Speaking of The Beatles....). I don't know why it's taking forever! I promise i'll stop writing about this haha. Motivation please? Lol :). I've recently changed the little message thing in the comments section, deff have a read before you leave a comment - it's not directed toward anyone in particular, but it's something that's been getting on my nerves lately. I'll probably do a ranty post soon on what's been on my mind lately!
03. One of my best blogger girlies, Alexandra, made a new blog with one of her friends, definitely check it out! Click here to have a little look :). They've just gotten started, but so far it's an inspiration & beauty type of blog, so if that's something you're interested in, go have a clicky click!
04. I don't know what's been up with me lately (probably hormones) but i've been drooling all over guys this entire week - even more than usual! My friends have most likely gotten incredibly annoyed with me talking constantly about the opposite sex, but i can't help it! There's one fella in particular but i won't bore you with that ;)
05. I was totally right about my mom surprising me with Inception btw, just as i predicted!