I've been feeling really down lately (a combination of stress, hormones, and impatience), but i've received two things in the mail this past week that have helped cheer me up a bit! My mom treated me to some Sephora goodies and i also won Amy's 100 follower giveaway, and just got her package yesterday :). This will hopefully hold me over till Christmas!
Amy at Glamour Rouge's Giveaway Prizes
01. Awesome bedazzled nail file
02. Amy makes & sells some lovely jewelry and hairpieces on her Etsy, and gave away one of her three-strand headpiece - unfortunately my massive head is too big for it, boo :/. I do think it would look so cute & quirky though!
03. Two L.A. Colors nail polishes - in shades Berry & Metallic Copper. Can't wait to try these out, they look really nice.
04. MUA lip gloss in shade four & MUA eyeshadow in shade eleven pearl. I was particularly excited for these two products, after hearing really positive reviews from Kate at Dollybowbow. The eyeshadow actually reminds me a lot of MAC's Satin Taupe, which i love - can't wait to try these babies out!
Thanks so much again Amy :) ♥
Sephora & Walmart goodies
01. Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Lashes - 91002 Intensifying. These are admittedly my first pair of fake (blah, hate that word) lashes, but i figured i'd get them as they were on sale at Walmart. Excited to try these out, but i know i'll be a total failure at applying them properly!
02. Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I'm nearly out of my Urban Decay Primer Potion and thought i'd try something new. I do like UDPP & it works really well for me, but it's such a hassle getting all the product out (i know SO many people have the same problem), so i thought i'd try this which is said to be just as good.
03. BareMinerals Mineral Veil - original. I was running out of this, just a repurchase!
04. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P. I'd been really curious to try out one of these creaseless cream shadows ever since i heard Gemma first rave about them. R.S.V.P. is just a neutral shade, reminds me a lot of Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Sin, but so far i quite like it. Probably not worth $19, but it's nice. I've only worn this with a primer, so i'm not sure how it is on it's own, i'll try that out eventually :)
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Eight days till Christmas!