Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Fishtail Braid ♥

I rolled out of bed this morning, with my hair all in a mess, not really sure how to tame it & style it in a way that would be suitable for the day.  Since i was going to be doing chores around my grandma's house & running a few errands, i wanted to keep it up & out of the way.  Because i have yet to master the messy bun -sadface-, i landed on a braid!

Braids have been really big this season, particularly the messy fishtail braid - it's one trend i'm definitely willing to follow :)

fishtailbraid
Are you sick of seeing this romper yet? haha ;)

After brushing out the craziness that was my hair, i back-combed a bit & attempted the fishtail braid and i really like how it turned out :).  As for my bangs, i simply twisted & pinned them back - which is becoming a daily thing for me as they're such a weird length, eep.  After the braiding of my hair & the twisting of my bangs, i simply played with it all for a bit (so it wasn't too neat) and sprized a little hairspray :)
Oh, and i had to add a flower of course ♥


17 comments:

  1. Ooh you look lovely! Wish my hair was long enough for a fishtail braid, it looks so girly and whimsical. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin looks flawless on these pictures!
    love the fishtail brad aswell :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOOOOVEE fishtails,
    and they look so freekin adorable on yooouuu.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic hair style. Love the flower clip too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this <3 it looks so gorgie, so much nicer than a plain plait! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wish I could do a fishtail braid now. Maybe you could do a tutorial? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep tryinmg out the fishtail, but i cant get the hang of it! Yours looks great but mine looks like a messy mess! Haha! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your fishtail plait looks great and i can't wait til my hair grows just so i can do brilliant things with it! my sister will only let me do her hair so many times, you know what i mean? :')
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i could do them! you look lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sarah (: - Thank you SO much, that honestly means a lot to me! xoxo

    @Kim - I might :) But i can send you a link to a tutorial on Youtube that is probably more helpful than i could ever be, haha - if you're interested! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love this!i love fishtail braids but at the moment my hair is too short *sigh*,you look gorgeous:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous , darling. As always (;

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorg! i wish i was patient and careful enough to do this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just letting you know I tagged you in my 8 questions post here:
    http://sabrarosebeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/tag-8-questions.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you hair is amazing love the braid !!!
    new follower hope you can follow me too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks gorg! x

    Visit my blog if you have time? =]

    http://berryrushx3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete