Thursday, July 29, 2010

Basically the Sweetest Award Ever :)


So Hannahh over at Beautylishious ♥ recently tagged me in the "My Lovely Follower Award" - read the rules below if you don't know what it is :).  I don't normally do tags or awards, but this one i just had to do!  I already thank Hannahh loads haha, but seriously..thank you soo soooooo sosoooo much sweetie!  It means so much to me that of all your lovely followers you chose me!  It really made my crumby day about a billion times happier :)  Thank you much again dollface!

The rules of this award are:
1. Once you receive this award, you must post a picture on your blog that is special to you & state why it is special.
2. You must post this award on your blog & thank the person who gave you this award.
3. And last of all...Pass this award onto ONE lovely follower of your choice in appreciation of their follow :)

This is the picture i chose that is special to me :).  (I'm the second one from the left, with the peace signs if you're wondering lol).  This is of my friends & i at the beach from earlier this summer.  It's special to me because i absolutely love my friends..i finally found a great group of people to surround myself with & i couldn't be happier ♥.

Now to choose just a single follower to give this award to is actually a super difficult task...it's to the point where i can't just choose one!  Every single person who follows, comments, or even clicks on this blog is someone i appreciate :).  I have met an insane amount of amazingly lovely people through blogging, that choosing one just doesn't seem fair!  You're all soo incredible & supportive of me that i can't thank you all enough.
I know this goes against the rules of this award, but i don't care!  Haha :) If you're reading this right now, post this on your blog if you want!  You all deserve it :) ♥
Thank you all so, sooo much again - especially you Hannahh!  I tag you back by the way hehe :)
xoxoxox


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute award, and I love that picture :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your welcome sweetie! Thankyou for being such a brilliant follower :):) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is such a nice award! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog and I've subscribed! Congratulations on your award! :)


    elegantandfrivolous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw it's really cute! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete