Monday, July 5, 2010

Nails: Polka Dot Fail! ♥

I got a few comments on my June Favorites post about my nails (haha) & i was planning to do a nails-of-the-week post on these nails anyway, so here we go!  Teehee :)
I was inspired by another beauty blogger who also did polka-dot nails, i literally searched for 15 minutes trying to find who it was so i could link her in here, but i couldn't find her!  Errg.

Products used, in order:
-Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel Top & Base Coat - as base coat
-3 coats of Orly "Pretty Please" (this has been in my past two NOTW's haha)
-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in "Blue Me Away" - polka dots
-Revlon No Chip Top Coat - review here

I put on the polka dots with a toothpick, and it was a total fail!  It's really not the nail varnish's fault, it was all mine!  I'm completely impatient when it comes to nails, but i really like my messy polka dots tbh :) - the polka dots are even worse on my other hand!

-

I'd like to say a quick thank you to the girls who've tagged me to do those fun tags & who've given me awards!  I promise i'll get around to them, soo sorry it's taking so long!  Xoxo ♥

Formspring / Twitter


4 comments:

  1. awww this is really cute! Perfect colours for summer

    That always annoys me when you want to link someone but cannot find them!!

    :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails :) I've just attempted to do a leopard print and it was a complete failure! ha ha. So don't worry :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I don't think your polka dot nails are a fail at all! I think they look absolutely adorable. It would be fun to try them in other color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh dear its not that baddd.
    its adorable, and so are yooouuu.

    ReplyDelete