This post is just going to be on my favorite jewelry pieces in my collection. I'll put a little description of each & i'll try to be brief as to not bore you all! :)
I also want to add quickly that i hit 300 followers yesterday! That's honestly insane & i love each and every one of you, i really do :). Cyber-hugs? :D ♥
This is an overview of my faves :)
I love everything girly and quirky, and i gravitate towards gold the most. I love pearls and cameos, and i love sparkle. I absolutely adore anything vintage as well, and a lot of my favorites are from my auntie & grandma ♥
Let's get onto it!
1. The pendant on this necklace is from the Washington National Cathedral & was one like $2! I put it on a chain i had & i bring this necklace everywhere with me - like a good luck charm i suppose :)
2. This heart locket necklace was a gift from my parents, it has a longer chain & i just think it's so pretty.
3. I felt the need to include a statement necklace & this is it! I got this from my aunt. It's massive (which i love hehe) & i rarely wear it, but i think it's a really cool piece.
4. This necklace is from Charlotte Russe & i got it after i saw a photo of Demi Lovato wearing a similar necklace (because i'm lame ;). It adds a bit of interest to a would-be boring outfit :)
5. This necklace was a gift from another aunt & it's really subtle, but very pretty. It says 'dream' on it, which might be a bit tacky to some people, but i actually love it - it also has two little crystal charms.
6. This is a cameo locket from Forever 21 - it has a chain, but it broke =/. It's still a fave & it came with bow and rose charms - super cute!
7. This is a vintage pendant from my grandma & i think it's absolutely gorgeous, i prefer this over my Forever 21 one :)
1. This owl ring from PacSun is really quirky & pretty and i always get compliments on it!
2. I got this rose ring from my sister just yesterday, and it's already one of my faves! It makes my hands look feminine & i just adore it hehe :)
3. I got this super beat-up ring from an estate sale - it's so sparkly & unique, and i love it, missing rhinestones & all :)
L - R & no, i don't wear these all at once ;)
1. The "Laura" bracelet my friend made for me :) I adore it & it fits my wrists perfectly!
2. This pearl bracelet i got from Boston Store is all one piece & it used to have a flower on it, but it fell off within 24 hours of getting it =/ - still pretty & feminine :)
3. This dolphin hinge bracelet is so pretty! I got it from Goodwill & i always get people approaching me & asking if they can try it on..haha :)
4. I just got this last bracelet from Summerfest last Thursday & i've been wearing it since. I just love it :) Reminds me of that amazing night whenever i look at it ♥
1. I call this lovely lady on the left my "Lady GaGa" pin! I absolutely lovelovelove it. I got it from my aunt & i can really spice up a plain blazer or sweater!
2. The bumblebee pin on the top right i got from Goodwill & i really love it - it's so cute!
3. The crown pin i just think is really pretty & yeah :)
1. My dad brought these pearl earrings back from China and gave them to me as a gift when i was younger. I absolutely love them ♥.
2 & 3. I made both pairs of these earrings myself out of buttons :) They can both add a little bit of interest & quirkiness to an outfit.
4. I got these earrings from my aunt - they're clip-on, which can give my ear / head region a bit of an ache, but they are absolutely gorgeous.
5. I got these rose earrings from Forever 21 in a set with #7, and they are super pretty & girly :)
6. These ladybug earrings from Claire's are super old, but soo adorable!
7. These are my go-to earrings. They always, always in my ears, unless i take them out to put other ones in of course :)