Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lush Review: Butterball Bath Bomb



I purchased the Buttercup gift set from Lush, & this bath bomb, along with the famous Honey, I Washed the Kids soap was included :).  For good measure, i'll tell you that this is the second bath bomb i have ever tried, Jacko being the first.

I absolutely adore Butterball & much prefer it over Jacko (although Jacko smells amazing).  At first i really didn't like the scent, but as all Lush scents seem to do, it grew on me & especially during the bath it was very relaxing.
So after i filled the tub, i hopped in it (well, carefully stepped in :) & dropped this wee ballistic into the bath.  Before it even disolved completely, my skin felt softer & my jaw dropped!  I knew this bath bomb was moisturizing, but it was even better than i imagined.
(PS: the reason the bomb makes your skin so soft is because cocoa butter is one of the ingredients :)

I'm not a big bath bomb girl, i love bubbles :D, but i would definately reccomend this product to you lovelies & repurchase it for myself again and again.

The Buttercup gift is $9.95 (£6.95) & Butterball individually is $4.85 (£2.25).

Overall:
4.5/5

Don't know how to take a proper Lush bath?  HERE's my recipe for a perfect Lush bath :)


1 comment:

  1. this is my favorite bath ballistic! this review made me want to buy like 748381 more haha :D thank youu!

    ReplyDelete