Thursday, October 13, 2011

Outfit: Leopard print cross & red flats.

leopard cross Dolman top - Urban Outfitters, cardigan & jeans - Old Navy, flats - Wet Seal, earrings - Primark, watch - Target

Apologizes for the dodgy webcam shots today, just felt like blogging!  This tee has been making it's rounds on Youtubers and when i saw it in the UO sale, i had to snatch it up.  I think it's different than the ones i've seen as it is one of those 'one size'/Dolman sleeve/super massive tops, and the other ones seem to be more of a tank top style & a bit more fitted.
The cool weather seems like it is finally here to stay and i couldn't be happier tbh!  I've been wearing a variation of this lately, a cardigan with a top underneath, jeans, and flats/boots.  I'm usually not too adventurous when it comes to jeans & pants - i like to stick to these dark wash skinnies (this is my third pair) and if i'm feeling daring, black jeans haha.  Last year, i would basically only wear leggings so whenever i try to wear them now, i feel like i'm just going back to that time and i cringe a little bit & change into jeans!  I don't know if it's only me, but i've actually gotten rid of so many clothes that remind me of my early (and very cringey) high school years because they just remind me of bad times!
Anyway.... haha.  Overall, this outfit kind of sums up everything i've been loving lately: leopard print, crosses, pops of red, black, watches, and cardigans.  I've been stocking up on sweaters & i can't wait to bring 'em out. :)

9 comments:

  1. I love those earrings! And I can relate; you'll want to do that again when you start college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanted that top for so long! lucky! you look lovely! :).x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those earrings! I think they really tie in the outfit


    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top is gorrrrgeous, I'd been eyeing that up on the UO website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always wish I bought that top! You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooooooove those flats! You hair is getting so long~ gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi pretty girl, i love your tshirt.
    you look amazing.<3

    ReplyDelete