Wednesday, February 2, 2011

four things tag


click photo for credit
Whilst checking my Blogger dashboard as you dooo, i came across this tag on Ellie's blog Little Elfie (go check it out, it's one of my faves & she's lovely ♥).  I've not done one like it before - well, maybe i have but i can't resist these tags - so i thought i'd do it!  I always enjoy reading these, so i hope you like what i've written below :)  If you end up doing this tag, feel free to link it in the comments.  You can read Ellie's answers here.  And here are mine... ♥
*Edit: Ellie seems to have privated her blog, sorry bout that :/ Hopefully it'll come back up soon!*

Four things found in my bag:
- Strawberry Lip Smackers chapstick
- Wallet
- Victoria's Secret Kissing in Paris body mist (if you think you're too old for body mists, you've clearly never been to Victoria's Secret)
- Juicy Fruit Sweet Fruit gum

Four things found in my wallet:
- Learner's permit
- Two five dollar bills (this is so sad haha)
- A plethora of gift cards
- School ID

Four favorite things in my room:
- Blanket
- Figurines my parents have collected over the years from travelling & such
- Framed sheet music
- Book shelf

Four things i've always wanted to do:
- Travel the world
- Fall in love & make it last
- Give back to my parents & thank them for all they've done for me
- Go back to Disney World

Four things i'm currently into:
- Cheerios
- Reading
- Dreaming
- Resisting change

Four things i bet you didn't know about me:
- I think having a favorite number is weird
- I've played the violin for going on eight years now
- I cannot stand romantic comedies, aka chick-flicks
- I hate that they've stopped teaching kids how to write in cursive

Four songs i can't get out of my head:
- Marry You by Bruno Mars
- Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor) by Pitbull & T-Pain
- Read My Mind by The Killers

Four shows that i watch:
- Skins US & UK
- Misfits
- Jeopardy
- Intervention

Four things i'm passionate about:
- Happiness
- Traveling
- Art - music, photography, etc.
- Learning (ahem.. nerd)

Four things i've learned from the past:
- Don't judge a person by what you see or hear of them, you have no idea what they may actually be going through
- Laughter really is the best medicine
- There's beauty in everything
- Although it's scary, sometimes you have to just put yourself out there

Four places i'd like to go:
- Egypt (feel horrible with all the chaos & everything going on over there)
- Germany
- Japan
- New York City

Four things i did yesterday:
- Got out of school early (thank you crazy Midwestern weather)
- Watched Planet Earth
- Made brownies
- Cried until my eyes were sore

Four things i'm looking forward to:
- Playing Mario Kart DS
- My birthday in March
- England & France in April
- Summer & being done with school (except for the humidity & bugs)


I'd also like to add: happy February!  This year is already going by so quickly.  I have an interview at the thrift store tomorrow, so cross your fingers for me please!  My friends who work there are reassuring me that it's really nothing, but i can be such a nervous wreck.

8 comments:

  1. Permission denied to read that girly's blog! But anyway, cute answers! I really wanna do this :) Stealing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I didnt know they werent teaching kids cursive anymore! Thats crazy. I realyl do hate dumb changes like that. I would love to travel to Germany also. This is such a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I'm loving your style and the things you're into. BTW, Cheerios should be a staple for every girl!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, i might do it! :)
    And i love that your loving Misfits, it really is the best show on TV teehee! :) Good luck for the interview, my fingers are crossed, and i want to go back to Disney Land too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have trouble with chick flicks too. so lame! and such a false representation of "love"

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! So happy I stumbled across it:) This year is going by scarily quickly isn't it!xxx

    www.thefashiongenie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love posts like these thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete