Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas gifts.

NARS Laguna bronzing powder and a mini Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight.

A Marilyn Monroe calendar, gift cards - TGI Fridays, H&M, Wendy's, Forever 21, Big Apple Bagels, Pacsun, gas card, and cash maaaney.

Vampire Diaries Season Two, gold band from Forever 21, The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides (returning to Amazon & getting a copy for my Kindle instead!).

Aztec-print top with pocket, gloves, fuzzy socks.

Lush goodies! (going clockwise) Magic Wand bubble bar, The Comforter bubble bar (one of my all time fave Lush products!), Phoenix Rising bath bomb, Candy Mountain bubble bar.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 Instant Camera.  This was the gift i was probably most excited to receive!  If you haven't heard of it before, it's basically like an old school Polaroid camera, but since Polaroid stopped making the film for its cameras, Fujifilm came out with an alternative.  It's lightweight & really cool looking (imo!), and the photos it produces are really cute and vintage looking.  (You can see one of the images in my Merry Christmas post, it's in the last photo!).  Although the film is quite expensive, i'm so excited to bring this on nights out & such!

What did you get for Christmas this year?

12 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts!! I've wanted an Instax Mini for years but just never got around to getting one. I'm saving up for a DSLR so I don't know if I'll ever get the Instax :( I received a ton of giftcards for Christmas so I'll be picking out my own gifts I guess hahaha. Also, I've never seen Lush bags like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool gift what a aweosme camera !!! I want one now ~~~love all the gift cards those are the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely Christmas, Laura! I'm super jealous of your NARS Laguna, despite not being that~* much into beauty and make-up, being in the blogging community has made me pine after a Laguna for ages! Also, eeeeeep at the Instax camera, I used to love mine until I broke it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camera sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!!!

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your comforter looks cute - i have never seen one in square! :P usu they are just plain boring oval shape~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your aztec tee, wish they would sell more stuff like that in the uk! I need to read the virgin suicides, everyone keeps raving about it, xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got such lovely things. <3 Aren't fuzzy socks the best?! I love them so much! And majorly jealous about your camera, that's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the camera goodies you got - jealous! And i really want to try some of those lush products! Look like you had a lovely Christmas sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm addicted to The Vampire Diaries! And Lush!? Lucky you. ♥

    ReplyDelete