Thursday, September 29, 2011

Aztec print & hair wraps.

Aztec pullover - Pacsun, cross necklace - thrifted

Just a quick post today...  I got this sweater yesterday - i saw it in the store about a month or two ago, but didn't want to pay $50 it, until i saw it on a customer at work and thought, 'right, that looks so awesome on her, i'm getting it!' and voila, it's mine!  Turns out it was 30% off, so i got this & a t-shirt for around $40 including tax. :)  I tweeted about this already, but i am loving Pacsun.  It has a bit of a reputation as being 'skater' & 'middle school', but i really like it.  I'd say it's more of a laid back & fun style, not chic & sophisticated or anything, but i think it has a little something for everyone.

Faye posted recently (love her blog, it's so gorgeous & girly!) about hair wraps & braids and i was inspired to do a bit of my own!  I followed the tutorial that she linked and although it was a bit hard to get started, it was easy once i got the hang of it.  Since this was the first one i've done, it's not very good!  Next one i do will definitely be in different colors (not really loving the purple + gold combo) and will choose a strand of hair in a different location - this one is in a bit of an awkward spot.  I put a wooden bead with an L on it as well, kinda like it actually!

Had a nice two days off work, not ready to go back tomorrow, haha. :/
Hope you're all well. ♥


5 comments:

  1. I love hair wraps, I used to get my mum to do them in my hair all the time when I was younger. Love the L bead too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit, and that ring is adorable :)

    -haylie
    www.lovefashionloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely, so healthy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love that jumper! Hair braids are so cute, i remember getting them at the seaside when i was younger xo

    ReplyDelete