Friday, January 22, 2010

Lush Review: Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


This was the first bubble bar I ever tried (though, I tried The Comforter Bubble Bar the day after I used this - review coming soon :)

Let's just start with the smell - uhh, YUMMMMMM!  I had this baby stored in a cute bowl in my room & whenever I walked into my room, it smelled of candy and bubblegum and deliciousness, agh I absolutely love the smell - it's just about the same scent of Rock Star soap.

I got two baths out of this bubble bar, and I hate to say...I was a bit of a letdown =/.  The only negative thing I have to say about it really is that the bubbles didn't last long, they started dying out within the first 10 minutes *sadface*.  Other than that, it made the water really soft & smell like that amazing scent I was just talking about :).  It felt very moisturizing & the scent did linger on my skin for a little while after my bath.  Oh, & I used it with Rock Star soap and mmm, it was heavenly.

Overall, I would repurchase this again but I would like to try other bubble bars first.  For $6.65, that's about $3.50 (with tax) per bath - yeahhhh, bit steep!  But I suppose when my skin is in need of a good drink of moisture, this will likely be my bubble bar of choice!


Don't know how to take a proper Lush bath?  HERE's my recipe for the perfect Lush bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment