Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My first scrapbooking venture

This scrapbook is an on-going project that I work on for my boyfriend and me. The book is all about us and our little adventures! My boyfriend and I have been together for two and a half years now and have made many memories along the way (and always making more!). I always saved ticket stubs, wristbands, and other little trinkets from the different places and events we went to but didn't really know what to do with them. I decided to make a little scrapbook after looking around Michael's and seeing cute little scrapbooking stickers, paper, and books.

I can be a very sappy, sentimental person so having a way to "store" and reminisce on memories is very important to me. And if I get to do so in a creative way, all the better!

This is not an extravagant scrapbook by any means, but I am very happy with it and always enjoy filling the remaining pages with tickets and pictures as my boyfriend and I make more memories! 
Here are a few of the pages from the book:



Below are some of the materials I use to make the scrapbook:
The stickers on the left consist of little hearts, banners, stars, and words/phrases to add details to the pages. Under the stickers is thicker paper used to make the pages. On the lower right-hand side is a paper pad that I used to make backgrounds or cut out letters from. All of these items I bought from Michaels.
The box on the upper right-hand side is the box which I use to store the ticket stubs, pictures, wristbands, etc. that we collect from events and whatnot. I order all of my photos from Shutterfly.


How do you store the photos/ticket stubs/tiny souvenirs from the memories you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment